September 15, 2008

Sorry Dear


I've stroked my pen of colorless ink into the thinnest sheet of air
I've dipped my sun-drenched index finger on the sand
Yes, I have written you a poem dear
I just wonder where it's gone

For I have loved you in my dreams dear
In my slumber, you were the one
But when I woke up, dear, I wonder
Where have you and I gone?

I tried to reach you through a letter
This time I used an ink of rain
I wrote the letter on the gutter
It held my misery and pain

But I guess it didn't reach you dear
So I tried using another one
I cut my wrist, dear, I bruised my hand
For I have to reach you in ways I can

Forgive me, dear, for what I've done

2 comments:

  1. This is great, really like it.
    Beautiful image you have at the top of your blog too. It'll be interesting to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Magnus.
    I must say you melt hearts with your poetry. 'Will now be a follower of your page too.
    =)

    ReplyDelete