November 3, 2008

will think of a good title soon *wink, wink

I Shouldn't have treated these cliche as, well, a cliche...I should've followed it like a mantra and left the celestial bodies which I have a fetish for, do their, ahmm...shining shimmering thing up, up theeeeeeeeeere. 

The cliche:   BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, IT MIGHT CAME TRUE

Me: .... AND THEN SOME!


...And then some, indeed. But hey, don't get me wrong, I don't have the heart to complain. How could I, when I was just the Davao Province-bred gal who noticed the speeding  growth of her wings and decided her hometown is too constricted a place for her to spread it at its full glory and soar; so dressed in armor and armed with a rusty sword, she filled her maleta with guts aplenty and courage galore...she brought so much, so much she had to pay for the excess.

Those heavy wings took me far. So far I never knew what hit me. But one thing I was sure of, whatever hit me, and however hard it hit my wings --- I always emerge bigger. The forces have to bring it on big time before they can make me back down..then again, they might succeed in bringing it on big time, but  I know I'd still stand tall despite my petite frame. Rawrr! I know ME better, bitch 

There, there, I got carried away! PMS, yeah, yeah! Pardon me for rendering this post incoherent... I knew I should stick with the be careful what you wish for theme, har har. My grey matter really has another brain of its own, it consistently goes haywire. 

>>>>>.......to be fin..   I'm hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment