March 16, 2009

Now I Can Dance...and Blog...and Rant... *I'm back to normal

Despite my younger bro"s PANG-OOKRAY, my day went well...Before I hit the door, I summoned up enough patience not to strangle a gay brother... I could reeeeeeeeally hate him sometimes... HE could be bitchier than I am. And I hate that. I am the Queen Bitchessa, and today, he dethroned me! The nerve!

This is why I cleaned the toiletseat with his toothbrush... haha *kidding, I"m not THAT wicked, yo...

I put on my new moss-green gingham shirtdress with a matchy-matchy gingham belt to cinch it with and there he went, yakking about how I look as preppy as a worker in a ward, circa 50s. I wore it anyway... telling him it, indeed, is the look I wanna project! He said, he"s not buying it. And so will the fashion police....


*will finish this later, the apostrophe key bothers me....

No comments:

Post a Comment