February 15, 2012

Five Years and Counting




Hello http://www.sassymisstoni.blogspot.com  (:


I know I shouldn't address you that way as it sounds so... well, electronic, even if - technically - you REALLY ARE electronic --- you are my electronic confidante... e-confidante... e-confidante... hmmm, that doesn't sound bad at all, does it? Just like an e-book, or a book sans the feeling. BUT! but I have you for five years now. Yes, 5. Five loooooong years and  in fact today, a day after Valentine's Day, we turn 5. *Cheers to that*.


Didn't I just mention that an e-book is a book minus the feeling? Wait, so that would mean you are my friend, my confidante without the feeling. Now why do I feel like I'm an ingrate bitch?


Nah, given that length of time, I know I have breathed life into you by now, and our togetherness has progressed into  something way more special than just being electronic. Why, you've been there for me at my worst (wait, isn't that John Lloyd's line?)... You've seen me shed dregs as I burgeon from a disturbed juvenile into an adult (albeit still disturbed). You've heard how both my wrath and my bliss reverberated. You've witnessed the many lives I've lived as well as the countless deaths that have kept on renewing my spirit.............. Ooooooooooooops! Where  is this heading to?


Oh well,  'guess I'm still who I've been since February 15, 2007. Guess I am still the same sassy  me after all these years.


Happy five years, beloved blog. I love that you never left. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment