May 20, 2012

FASHION LOVE POST: Momentary Escape à la Mode

My lethargic mind couldn't come up with a better way to call it just yet, I guess this one would do at the moment: FASHION FANTASY.


Though I've been at it for a while now, I have to give the credit to a fellow postcard hobbyist and sweet friend named Abran for seeing it in a different light.


He has this to say:




It was about my recent facebook wall post (and yeah, we do LOVE  each other ^_^).


It pains me to think we might not meet again ever. I'm not from your era.


What made him see it that way may have started from these posts:


I'll wait for you at the Soda Pop Station, sweetheart. Please don't be late.


The day you stood me up... but it's all good, I dated R2-D2 instead. >.<




Yes, you read that right, R2-D2.











Hmm... I think this shall be a start of something more exciting. :) Something that would add substance and soul to something that's -admit it or not- superficial. Something, something, something. Noticed something? Haha. ^_~

P.S. I'll try to make some sense when baby gets back to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment